Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life after IT


Long time no post from me... Satish actually complained. I'm flattered someone other than me actually follows the blog :)


What shall I write about ? Woh alumni waali feeling ab tak set in nahi hui. I still see everyone every weekend, hear about the latest buzz in IT, in their lives... Lots of interesting gossip :p-but we'll take that offline.
Met the new i team briefly - went into flashback mode remembering our i team :). So many memories..did we do all that in just 1 year!!!
The most amazing thing thus far is that the important things haven't changed. When I speak to Sumukh or Punya has a fit (notice I said Punya :p) , or Ram argues with me or Vinni tries to explain something he knows I wont agree too...-it's easy to forget the different lives we lead in different cities now.I'm glad the connect remains.
Have a blast guys.This is a truly fantastic year as far as memories go. Show everyone that IT truly rulz!!

P.S.- Tell i team to start posting !!

1 pings:

Vineet Rajan said...

hmmm...you make me feel so nostalgic. time flies..